Sunday, March 6, 2011

30 Days Post Challenge

I know that it have been long time I never post anything in my blog so i am joining the 30 day challenge.I will post every day the thing that been ask me down here.

Day 1: Your favourite song
Day 2: Your favourite movie
Day 3: Your favourite television program
Day 4: Your favourite book
Day 5: Your favourite quote
Day 6: Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 7: A photo that makes you happy
Day 8: A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9: A photo you took
Day 10: A photo you taken over ten years ago
Day 11: A photo of you taken recently
Day 12: Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 13: A ficitonal book
Day 14: A non-fictional book
Day 15: A fanfic
Day 16: A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17: An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
Day 18: Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 19: A talent of yours
Day 20: A hobby of yours
Day 21: A recipe
Day 22: A website
Day 23: Favorite YouTube video
Day 24: Your favorite drink
Day 25: Your day, in great detail
Day 26: Your week, in great detail
Day 27: This month, in great detail
Day 28: This year, in great detail
Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30: Your Favorite gadget

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    My names Courtney and I really like what you’re doing here, it will get you to post more so you can have more people visiting your blog! I really like your theme very eye catching!
    Good job keep up the good work!
    Come visit my blog at
    http://courtneymtpleasant.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete