Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 6: Whatever tickles your fancy

Day 6: whatever tickles your fancy

This is the six post of 30 Day Challenge my whatever tickles your fancy is..........

I went to Kuala Lumpur for a holiday with my family. The first day I went to Pavilion shopping mall and i bought nothing.After that we eat at The Loaf we ate cup of cheese it was delicious.After that we went home and I sleep

The second day I went to Ikano and go to Harvey Norman and ask them to fix the broken tv. We bought another small TV.We eat in Nandos nice the food there.

The third day we went to Mid Valley I went to the highest floor at the game center I play Midnight club 3 the game was fun. After that I went to Pet World and I bought a cage for my hamster.We went to eat dinner at Chili the food there is so :).

The Fourth day we went to Sunway pyramid and went to a shop name catch up that shop sell a lot of different kind of t-shirt i bought 3 t-shirt cause RM50.After that we when to Pavilion again and I buy nothing.After that we went to eat Dinner at The Ship the restaurant look like ship.I eat Prawn the prawn was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment