Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 5: My Favourite Quote

Day 5: My Favourite Quote

this the fifth post on the 30 blog challenge so my Favourite Quote is

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities
-Janos Arnay

Never tell your problem to anyone...20% don't care
and the other 80% are glad you have them
-Lou Holtz


We have to learn tobe our own best friend because
we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies
- Roderick Thorp,Rainbow Drive

There are no such things as stranger, only friends we haven't
met yet.
- Anonymous

People ask me why it's so hard to trust people,
and i ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise
- Nazim Mannan

6 comments:

  1. I really like your blog and also your background. I really like how you showed your favorite quote. But I think that you should use pictures in your posts to help the reader understand. If you want to see my blog then you can go to http://jacobdmtpleasant.edublogs.org/ hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm from Canada and I would just like to say that I love your quotes. They are so true. You can visit my site @ elenapro.edublogs.org if you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quotes! my favorite is
    A painter paints their pictures on canvas, while a musician paints the pictures on silence. Leopold.S.

    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog theme, very eye catching.
    I like this post alot, all of your quotes are soo true.
    my favourite quote is,
    The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat,
    Known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.
    These persons have an appreciation, sensitivity. And an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a deep loving concern.
    Beautiful people do not just happen!
    Keep up the good work :)
    here is my blog
    nikitamtpleasant.edublogs.org
    Hope to see you there =)

    ReplyDelete